Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups all purpose flour, sifted
- ½ cup cake flour (not self-rising)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (l stick) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into bits
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening, chilled
- ½ cup ice water
- About 24 dark Italian plums (or 10 red plums), pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 273kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|