Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum Pudding I
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped candied citron
- 1 1/2 cups pitted prunes, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|