Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (1/4-ounces) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (105-110F)
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt (preferably Greek-style) at room temperature
- 1 large egg, warmed in shell in warm water 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons and softened, divided
- 3/4 pound firm-ripe plums (about 4 small), halved and pitted
- Equipment: a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment
- Accompaniment: plain whole-milk yogurt (preferably Greek-style), sweetened
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?