Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 quart (about 2 pounds) small, dark Italian plums, pitted and quartered
- ¼ cup raspberry or other fruit vinegar
- 1-inch piece cinnamon stick
- 2 strips lemon zest, minced
- ¼ teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 36kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|