Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup organic whole wheat pastry flour
- ¾ cup organic all purpose flour
- ½ cup organic cane sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1¾ sticks organic unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons fresh organic lemon juice
- 1 pound ripe farm-fresh organic Italian plums (15 to 17 plums), cut into quarters, pits removed
- 2 tablespoons organic unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed organic dark brown sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 353kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (73%)|
|Cholesterol 61mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|