Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 7 tbsp cold butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup rolled (old-fashioned) oats
- 1 lb 5 oz (600g) plums, halved and pitted
- Maple syrup or honey, to drizzle
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 558kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (66%)|
|Cholesterol 53mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 83g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|