Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum Cornmeal Cake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon coarse cornmeal
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 4-6 ripe plums, cut into pieces, pit removed
- Turbinado sugar, for sprinkling on top of cake
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?