Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum-Blackberry Streusel Pie
- 1 3/4 pound ripe plums, pitted and quartered
- 3/4 pound blackberries (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 recipe
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into bits
- Equipment: a 9 1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?