Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ploughman's cheese & tomato pockets
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 25g butter
- 500g strong granary flour (we used Dove's Farm Malthouse), plus extra for rolling
- 7g sachet fast-action yeast
- a little oil , for the bowl
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 200g strong cheese , such as extra-mature cheddar, grated
- 225g cherry tomatoes , halved
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?