Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Platter of Roasted Shellfish with Trio of Sauces
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 3 large frozen uncooked lobster tails, thawed, cut lengthwise in half
- 6 uncooked jumbo shrimp (about 12 ounces), peeled, deveined, butterflied
- 6 very large sea scallops
- 2 pounds cooked large Alaska King crab legs, cut lengthwise in half
- 3 tablespoons water
- Lemon wedges
- Fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- Lemongrass and Cilantro Sauce
- Saffron Mayonnaise
- Roasted Grape Tomato, Orange, and Basil Relish
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?