Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, strings removed and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 1/2 cups chicken broth, homemade or canned low-sodium broth, plus more if needed
- 2 green plantains, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped, reserve some for garnish
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on Food Network
Why don't we display directions?