Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Planked Figs with Pancetta and Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup crme de cassis or other not-too-sweet fruit liqueur, such as crme de mre, or Calvados
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 8 large, ripe black or green fresh figs, cut in half lengthwise, stems left intact
- 8 thin slices pancetta
- 1 cup crumbled fresh goat cheese
- Clover or other amber honey for drizzling
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?