Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizzette with Fontina, Tomato, Basil, and Prosciutto
- 1 13.8-ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup grated Fontina cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (about 3 ounces), quartered
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, coarsely torn into strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?