Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizzettas with Red Peppers, Onions, and Anchovies
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- All purpose flour
- 2 13.8-ounce tubes refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 anchovy fillets, cut crosswise in half
- Drained capers
- 1/2 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (optional)
- Chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?