Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizza with Pepper, Onion and Feta
- 1 (12 inch) thin pizza crust (homemade or prepared, such as Boboli)
- 3 cups chopped bell peppers (red, green, yellow)
- 1 cup sliced red or yellow onion, pulled into rings
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- 3/4 cup crumbled herbed feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|