Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizza with Fontina, Potatoes, and Tapenade
- 1/4 cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 1/4-ounce package active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- Cornmeal (for sprinkling)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) coarsely grated Italian Fontina cheese (such as Fontina d'Aosta)
- 1 roasted red bell pepper in brine from jar, diced (1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons purchased black olive tapenade*
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Dried crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?