Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizza with Figs, Prosciutto, Gorgonzola, Balsamic, and Arugula
- Cornmeal (for sprinkling)
- 1 1-pound package purchased pizza dough
- 2 cups (generous) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 6 small fresh figs, cut into 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons fig balsamic vinegar, divided
- 8 thin slices prosciutto (from two 3-ounce packages)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups arugula
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?