Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizza with Dry-Cured Ham and Artichokes
- Olive oil for greasing the baking sheet
- 1-pound purchased pizza dough from the supermarket or a pizza parlor (if frozen, thaw overnight in the refrigerator); or one 16-inch prebaked plain pizza crust
- 2 ounces mozzarella, grated
- 2 small Roma or plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 10 basil leaves, shredded
- One 9-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and squeezed of all excess moisture
- 3 ounces prosciutto crudo or jamon serrano, thinly sliced and then diced
- 1 ounce finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (see Notes)
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 231kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|