Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizza 6: Pan-fried Hawaiian Pizza
- Olive oil, for frying and brushing
- 4 ounces ham or prosciutto, chopped
- 1 16-ounce ball homemade pizza dough or your favorite store-bought variety, split into 2 8-ounce balls
- 1 cup pizza sauce or your favorite store-bought variety
- 1 8-ounce ball fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple cubes
- 4 or 5 fresh basil leaves, shredded
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?