Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed and well drained on paper towels
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnishes, if Desired:
- Sliced pitted kalamata olives (optional)
- Pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|