Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and diced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|