Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizza Four Seasons
- Basic Pizza Dough
- 1 1/3 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 6 oz (175g) mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 oz (115g) white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 16 anchovy fillets in oil
- 4 oz (115g) pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp capers
- 8 marinated artichokes hearts, drained and halved
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 594kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 70mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 24g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|