Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Basic Pizza Dough
- 1 1/3 cups store-bought tomato pizza or pasta sauce
- 8 oz (225g) spinach, cooked, drained well, and chopped
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 6 oz (175g) mozzarella, sliced
- 4 small eggs
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 292kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 200mg (67%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|