Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pizza Dough for Grilled Pizza
- 1 package (2¼ teaspoons) active dry yeast
- ¾ cup plus 1 tablespoon lukewarm water (90° to 100°F)
- ¼ cup rye flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for oiling the bowl
- ¾ teaspoon table salt or 1¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1¾ cups unbleached all purpose flour, plus more for dusting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 159kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|