Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce (such as Contadina®)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|