Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Basic Pizza Dough
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 5 oz (140g) Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices of prosciutto torn into strips
- 4 figs, each cut into 8 wedges and peeled
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 oz (115g) arugula
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large or 4 smaller baking sheets
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 327kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 37mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|