Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning (such as Goya®)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 3 whole russet potatoes
- 8 thick slices Italian bread
- 1 pound sliced pastrami (divided)
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices tomato
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|