Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pittsburgh Ham Barbecues
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds chipped chopped ham
- 8 kaiser rolls, split
- 1 cup pickle relish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.2g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|