Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pittsburgh Ham Barbecue Sandwich
- 1 pound chipped chopped ham
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles tomato-based chili sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 dill pickle, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 hamburger buns
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|