Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pittsburgh Football Party Cilantro Salsa
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 large fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 2 tomatillos, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground cumin seed
- salt, to taste
- corn tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|