Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon freshly, ground black pepper
- 3 plump fryers (about 3 pounds each) cut in half
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine, melted, or 1 cup oil from Beb’s Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco brand pepper sauce
- 1 cup Beb’s Barbecue Sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 893kcal (45%)|
|Total Fat 63g (96%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 311mg (103%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|