Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pistachio, Raspberry, and White Chocolate Biscotti
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3/4 cup shelled raw unsalted natural pistachios
- 1 cup dried raspberries or chopped dried strawberries (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina)
- 8 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina) and/or 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?