Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pistachio Pilaf with Spinach and Herbs
- 7 ounces long grain or basmati rice
- 1¾ cups Chicken Stock or water
- 3 ounces butter
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1¼ pounds spinach leaves, washed and shredded
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces unsalted shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- ½ cup shredded mint leaves
- ½ cup shredded flat leaf parsley leaves
- ½ cup chopped dill
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 334kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|