Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pistachio Crisps with Mascarpone Cream and Grape Compote
- 2 pounds large red seedless grapes, stemmed, halved
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons frozen white grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 1/2 8-ounce containers mascarpone cheese
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 large vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup shelled natural pistachios
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- Small grape clusters
- Fresh mint sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?