Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups (242 g) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL) salt
- ¼ cup (57 g) butter, softened
- ¾ cup (171 g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup chopped pistachio nuts (about 4 ounces [112 g] unshelled)
- ½ cup (90 g) white chocolate chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 89kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|