Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pistachio Baklava with Orange-Cardamom Syrup
- 1 3/4 cups plus 8 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 1/4 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 12 ounces shelled pistachios, toasted (scant 3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 30 14x9-inch sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed (from one 16-ounce package)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?