Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 6 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast (from 2 envelopes)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 3/4 cups (or more) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Yellow cornmeal
- 20 drained anchovy fillets
- 20 oil-cured black olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?