Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package dry active yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- About 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 3 to 4 ounces oil-cured olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 3 to 6 anchovy fillets, well rinsed (or soaked if salt-packed), patted dry, and cut in half
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 390kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|