Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Piri-piri chicken with spicy rice
- about 4 skin-on chicken thighs and 4 drumsticks- buy a mixed pack
- 6 tbsp piri-piri marinade (you can buy mild, medium or hot)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 peppers , any colour, deseeded and finely chopped
- bunch spring onions , sliced, white and green parts separated
- 4 tbsp tomato pure
- 1 tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- 250g cooked rice
- vegetables or salad , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?