Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons piri-piri sauce or other hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 large shallot, peeled, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup piri-piri sauce or other hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken, backbone removed, opened flat
- 1 113/4x81/2x1 1/4-inch disposable aluminum baking pan (to catch drips)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?