Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Goat Cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallots
- 1 scallion (white part only), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons aged Spanish sherry vinegar
- 1 can (13.75 ounces; 16 peppers) piquillo peppers, drained
- 3 ounces lowfat soft goat cheese
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?