Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Piquillo Pepper and Sardine Tartines
- 12 1/3-inch-thick baguette slices, cut on diagonal into 3- to 4-inch lengths
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, halved
- 1 1/2 3.75-ounce cans skinless boneless sardines (preferably wild-caught) packed in olive oil, drained well
- Sriracha sauce or other hot chili sauce (optional)
- Fresh lemon juice plus lemon wedges for garnish
- Very thin onion slices
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (about) drained capers
- 12 thick strips piquillo peppers or roasted red peppers from jar, drained
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?