Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce, preferably homemade
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ½ dried red chili pepper, seeds removed, crushed
- Dash Tabasco
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 243kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|