Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Bayonne ham, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 2 medium yellow onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium dried bay leaf
- 2 medium red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, cleaned and sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 medium green bell peppers, cleaned and sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons piment dEspelette
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?