Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 Anaheim chiles seeded and finely julienned
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 6 garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- 6 large vine-ripened tomatoes (about 6 ounces each) peeled and coarsely chopped (about 5 cups)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon piment dEspelette
- 1 bay leaf
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 6 large eggs
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?