Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pipirrana (Spanish Potato Salad)
- 6 eggs
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 large fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimento or anchovy, halved
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|