Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 oz (85g) Serrano ham or prosciutto, chopped
- 4 ripe medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 298kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 434mg (145%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|