Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pinto bean & spicy sausage chilli
- 6 spicy pork sausages
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 green pepper , cut into chunks
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- big pinch dried chillies
- 2x400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 x 400g tin pinto beans , drained
- handful coriander , chopped, plus coriander leaves to finish
- 150g basmati rice , cooked, to serve
- soured cream , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?