Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pinto Beans with Bacon and Jalapeos
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, grapeseed oil, or canola oil
- 2 to 3 whole jalapeo chile peppers
- 2 to 3 thick-cut slices of bacon
- 2 cups of chopped onion
- 2 medium clove of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of cooked pinto beans (2 15-ounce cans, rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup, loosely packed, chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?