Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pinto Beans With Mexican-Style Seasonings
- 1 pound dried pinto beans, rinsed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|